Tyson Fury is ready for a return to WWE after accepting a call-out from wrestling history-maker Drew McIntyre.
The Gypsy King beat Braun Strowman in his debut in WWE last year and never ruled out another stint in wrestling.
McIntyre became the first Brit to win WrestleMania with his victory over wrestling legend Brock Lesnar and immediately set his sights on a showdown with Fury.
‘I don’t even know what to say, I’m sat here with the belt in America thinking what is life right now,’ McIntyre told Talksport.
Read the latest updates: Coronavirus news live
‘I just became the first WWE champion – I just told my mate and I’m now about to speak to [talkSPORT presenter] Ally McCoist about it.
‘It’s an incredible feeling. It would have been nice to have the 80,000 fans inside the stadium and my family but I’m still so proud.
‘Hopefully, this is 19 years of work, it has put a smile on people’s faces.
‘When it gets backs to normal, the next thing I want to do is fight Chris Sutton.
‘And Tyson Fury was talking trash, let him know I’ve won the belt and after I beat Sutton I’m coming for Fury.’
Fury responded to McIntyre’s challenge on Monday, saying: ‘Drew McIntyre has called me out after his Wrestlemania 36 victory.
‘First I say congratulations and what a fantastic job.
‘Secondly I accept his challenge: any time, any place, anywhere.’
Fury dipped into WWE last October before he faced Deontay Wilder in their rematch earlier this year.
Follow Metro Sport across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
For more stories like this, check our sport page.
Source: Read Full Article