- Sports reporter, Kansas City Star, 2002-09
- Writer, Baseball, Baseball Prospectus
- Co-author, Pro Basketball Prospectus
- Member, Baseball Writers Association of America
- Member, Professional Basketball Writers Association
The Houston Astros are the second team ever to force a Game 7 after falling behind 3-0 in the MLB playoffs.
Now they’re the first team to do that — and then lose that Game 7.
No, there won’t be any 2004 Boston Red Sox magic for Houston, which started the year with a sign-stealing scandal and ended the regular season with a sub-.500 record, but looked a lot more like the defending American League champions in October. But it’ll be the Tampa Bay Rays who move on to the 2020 World Series.
Bradford Doolittle takes a look at where the Astros stand and answers three key questions for the club moving forward to 2021 and beyond.
Source: Read Full Article